Who we are
Our website address is https://www.globalworldconnect.com.
What information do we collect from you when you visit or use our website or app?
Profile account information and payment information
We collect profile information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other details when you sign up for our services and/or when you place an order for any of our services and/or, generally use our service and fill in your profile or account information.
Where payment cards such as credit or debit cards are involved, we do not store your card information.
Information you share, those you engage with and those shared with you
We also collect information about you such as those in or about the things you create, share as well as those that are shared with you. We collect this information when you upload, post and/or send content to others and when others share their contents with you such as when they tag you in their contents. This can include files, titles, locations, and others.
We also collect information about the things you interact with, including how often and how long you interact with them.
Information about your devices and connection
We collect information about the device and the browser you use when you connect to our services including whether your device is a phone, notebook, tablet, computer or some other device, the hardware information of your device, your internet service provider, your IP address, the type of application your device uses to connect to our services, language, and timezone of your device, when and how long you connect to our services and more.
Information from other websites or apps and third parties
When you sign up for an account on our site or connect to our services using an account you have on another website or app, first, the information we can collect is those allowed by the website or app where you have your account. The information we collect about you is those you make available to us through your own authorization when you agree to make that information available to us after being notified that that information will be available to us upon your agreement to connect that account to our services. We may not maintain your privacy as you have set in your account on that website or app and that you may need to set your privacy settings here on our site. Your account here on our site may be synchronized with the account you have on another site and the things you share here may also appear on your account on the other website or app.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To personalize the user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our services in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for malware, security holes, and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All transactions involving the use of credit cards are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- We strive hard to ensure the safety of our users but we cannot guarantee absolute safety.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. You will be able to use our services alright but our attempt to enhance the personalized experience for you will not be efficient.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice.
- This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe releasing it is appropriate to comply with applicable laws, enforce our site policies, or protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- At our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Managing or Deleting Information About You
- You can set privacy for most (but not all) of the things you share on Globalworldconnect before and after you share them.
- You can also go to +Privacy Settings” and set global privacy so that most of the things you share afterward will inherit the global privacy without you having to individually set privacy for everything you share.
- You can also review your +Activity Log to see the history of the things you have shared on Globalworldconnect and to delete or review privacy for each of them.
- You can have your account deleted or disabled anytime by contacting us to delete or disable your account.
- Information we store about you may remain in our system for as long as we can keep them even after your account has been deleted although such information will no more be visible publicly and not be retrieved even if you create a new account.
- We will without obligation endeavor to notify you before amending this privacy.